Thursday, November 19, 2009

In your opinion based upon Earth after people what is the biggest impact humans have had on the planet?


In my personal opinion I believe that humans affected Earth mostly by industrialization and technology. Without humans all the buildings, factories, stores, roads, and things of that sort would no longer be here and I feel like that is was we have impacted the Earth with the most. Many of the cities that the human race have built on Earth have taken away from animals habitat. Without us doing this I think planet Earth would be totally different. Also, since we industrialized we have caused many negative effects such as pollution because all the factories we have built are a big reason of why we have the problem with global warming. Our technology also has contributed to global warming because inventions such as automobiles and trains have caused more than enough pollution. I think that industrialization and technology are the biggest impact because I think the effects of it might be the reason planet Earth dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment